Interested in hiring someone who has Down syndrome? Email DSG for more information!
To volunteer click HERE. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
DSG is looking for individuals with Down syndrome who are 18 years of age or older, who would like some intern experience at the DSG office. This experince will stretch your skills and provide experience to put on your resume. DSG would not be able to reach all our members in the Greater Kansas City area with out the help of our interns. Interns help with preparing for events at the DSG, prepare materials for families and members, help with mailings, and more.
To intern at DSG, please email us.
Job Tours & Informational Interviews
Contact DSG at 913-384-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to Get Involved with DSG
Provide DSG with yourcontact infomation:
- Job Tours, and Informational Interviews.
- Vonunteer or Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities
- Advertisement in our Connections Newletter
- Exhibit at a DSG Holiday Party
- Sponsorship at DSG Prom
- Dress Down for Down syndrome kits (office dress down day)
- Create a Walk Team at our annual Step Up for Down syndrome Walk