Are you looking to hire a qualified employee?
DSG will help connect you with a qualified employee, or help you with a current employee!
The Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City supports employers and employees through ongoing training, supports and evaluation to ensure success of both parties.
Connecting employers with capable employees to increase profitability
DSG provides team training to employers to support and identify on-the-job needs for the employee. Support through orientation, Post-hire follow-up services, and Job retention services & support. Services are available to employees and employers to ensure success.
Thank you for your interest!
DSG will be in touch within three business days to discuss your needs.
For any questions please contact
Whitney Means, Employment Specialist
Follow DSG on LinkedIn for information on disability inclusion, success stories, and more!
Learn more about DSG
Learn more about Down syndrome
Learn how to help DSG
For more resources on why disability inclusion is important click Here
What does HIRED offer EMPLOYERS?
- Reduce employers advertisement and recruitment costs.
- A qualified employee who has determination of work skills and career interests.
- A DSG Employment Specialist who identifies needs and provides training and supports in the workplace.
- Assistance with reasonable job accommodations that all employees can possibly benefit from.
- Ongoing services to ensure increased employee retention, job satisfaction, and success.
- Assistance with presentations for training and co-worker support.
DSG assists employers to:
- Recruit candidates
- Increase retention
- Implement reasonable job accommodations that all employees can possibly benefit from
- Identify job tasks and functions
- Provide post-hire follow-up services
Our goal is for disability inclusion to be a part of your talent management strategy, for it to be a part of your organization, and NOT a separate initiative.
*From Global Disability Inclusion