What are people saying?
"Awesome presentation! I feel like I can really use this info and can benefit from it." - paraprofessional
2014 DOWN SYNDROME EDUCATION INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
DSG was excited to welcome Sue Buckley and Becky Baxter back to the US for a 3-day conference for Educators, Speech-Language Patholigists and Parents. Over 500 attendees participated in one (or more) of the conference tracks. View our Facebook album here and download ALL conference handouts here. Visit the Down Syndrome Education International website for additional information, research and support or purchase items online at DSE-USA.
2013 Sharing the Journey conference
DSG was thrilled to welcome 200 attendees from six states at our 2013 education conference. View our Facebook photo album here and donwload conference handouts here. We appreciate the support of our Step Up Walk teams who raise funds to subsidize this event.
2012 Take Flight Conference
Download handouts from our recent Take Flight Conference at the links below:
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome to Read part 1
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome to Read part 2
- DSFOC Literacy Guide
- Nutrition and Feeding Issues for People with Down Syndrome
- Advocacy Through Storytelling
- Play Your Way to Better Language
- What's All the Fuss About Working Memory
- Ain't Misbehavin
- Positive Supports Behavior Family Workbook
- Disability Entrepeneurs: Creating a Bright Future for Your Loved One With Down Syndrome
- Technology Through the Looking Glass
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City
5960 Dearborn Street, Suite 100
Mission, KS 66202